Oil & Gas
Drones, along with the Dronehub docking station allow rapid and remote inspection of the refinery objects, without stopping the worker’s job. Drone-based routine inspection improves efficiency and optimizes the time inspection. UAV could get closer to inspect particular parts of the infrastructure than traditional methods.
- UAV identifies threats and suspicious quickly thanks to advanced sensors and cameras. This allows us to keep safety on the highest level.
- Reduction of hazardous working hours
- Better quality of investigations
- 50 percent reduction in inspection costs
- Cost reduction. Gathering critical data costs less than traditional inspecting methods (ground crew or helicopters)
- Increased safety of workers. Drone inspection allows people to not be exposed to many dangerous operations
- With a wide range of cameras and sensors, drones can collect various data critical for the industry. Dronehub enables us to collect data in real-time, but also for later verification.
- Thanks to AI solutions the data stored in the drone could be reviewed for analysis and work optimization to make better, data-driven decisions.
- Drones reduce the working hours involved in investigations as the process involves just a few people rather than the whole inspection team.
Latest on our blog:
DII: Almost USD 5 bn of investments in the drone industry in 2022
Mainly due to the war in Ukraine, the global investments in the drone industry were lower than in 2021, but still the total amount of investments reached […]
“Financial Times”: Dronehub 2nd Europe’s fastest-growing company in its sector
Every year, the “Financial Times” magazine prepares a list of the fastest growing companies in Europe and highlights the top 1000. In the latest ranking, Dronehub was […]
Summary of 2022 at Dronehub
We can definitely say that 2022 was a breakthrough year for our company. The main celebration of the year was the Dronehub’s participation and victory in the […]