Dronehub docking station – high-end, heavy-duty solution for all-weather conditions.
- The hub replaces the drone’s battery in just 2 minutes thanks to a patent-pending auto-switching system enabling uninterrupted drone service 24/7.
- The hub is equipped with climate control & a weather station – it can operate under ALL weather conditions making it perfect for outdoor use.
- Intelligent Battery Management keeps the drone batteries at optimum temperature level, significantly extending their lifetime and performance during flight.
- The heavy-duty specification makes it truly vandal-proof and theft-resistant for most demanding use cases.
- Elon Musk’s Starlink compatibility is already under development (provides 100% geographical coverage in Europe by 2022).
- Designed as a “post-machine” to quickly deliver parcels from one hub to another.
- Automated drone loading and unloading process.
- Hub enables 24/7/365 flexible deliveries, including the option to deliver parcels in the evening or on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Deliveries to alternative locations (in case customers are away from home and miss package delivery attempts).
- Safe shipment method. Air delivery helps to avoid signs of loss or damage caused by traditional road transportation.
- Enhanced level of security because of fewer conflicts between delivery vehicles and other travel modes.
- Thanks to its reliability, the Cargo hub is designed for time-sensitive deliveries in the urban environment, such as medicine, and for deliveries that would be difficult to make using traditional vehicles.
- Faster mode of transport suitable for transporting goods to any part of the world.
- It can be deployed ad-hoc at any location when drone services
- The auto-leveling platform (patent-pending) enables all-terrain usage, including on a boat (for offshore projects).
- Made to service the drone automatically – without human
- Thanks to the remote drone operations center, an operator
is not going to have to be in the place of completing a mission.
- The hub enables drones to land and recharge without the need for a drone operator.