Dronehub is the autonomous game-changer for inspection and monitoring
Dronehub makes steps towards autonomous drone operations and industrial automation. It was specifically developed for remote missions where the drone can be deployed on-demand or available day and night to run in a continuous operation. The idea is to entirely automate the drone’s services.
Drone-in-a-box solution takes care of the operations like landing and battery charging process. The hub is equipped with climate control & a weather station – it can operate under ALL weather conditions making it perfect for outdoor use.
Intelligent Battery Management keeps the drone batteries at optimum temperature level, significantly extending their lifetime and performance during flight. The heavy-duty specification makes it truly vandal-proof and theft-resistant for most demanding use cases.
Multi-purpose drone-in-a-box solution:
Remote security and monitoring for your Industry
Changing your industry with
IN A BOX
We have developed a hub for drones to enable fully automated missions, conduct on-demand tasks, and fly intelligently to collect aerial data, improve security and visual data using autonomous drones in complex industrial environments.
Dronehub helps companies with large infrastructure to reduce monitoring costs, get real-time aerial data, and exclude the human factor.
- Range up to 35 km, wind up to 15 m/s (it can cover 40ha area within 30mins flight)
- Multiple exchangeable sensors (RGB, thermal, multispectral, smoke and radiation detectors, LiDAR, etc)
- Payload capability up to 5kg and 15 km range – delivery Drone version
- MTOM – 24,5kg – EASA Specific Category type drone
- Fully autonomous – the equivalent of level 4
- LiDAR/Radar/FLIR/custom sensors compatible – automatically changeable inside Dronehub
- LTE+ communication (5G ready)
- Components redundancy (secondary systems on board for safety)
- End2End AES-256 Data Encryption
- The hub replaces the drone’s battery in just 2 minutes
- The hub is equipped with climate control & a weather station – it can operate under ALL weather conditions making it perfect for 24/7 outdoor use
- Mobile and easy to transport
- Secured against intrusion
- Intelligent Battery Management keeps the drone batteries at optimum temperature level, dramatically extending their lifetime and performance during flight
- Low power consumption (gridless option on demand)
- Customizable workflow business logic for drone operations
- API software enables integration with other service providers
- HD real-time video and data stream
- Storage for data from different sensors (RGB, thermal, multispectral, smoke and radiation detectors, LiDAR, etc)
- Integration with 3rd party solution providers
- Can be deployed in the cloud or client’s server infrastructure
- Secure (AES-256 encrypted) communication system between hub and drone
- Integration with UTM providers
- AI-based object recognition
- Advanced reports and actionable business insights
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Get industry news, studies, how-to articles, and product updates.
Latest blog posts
Mainly due to the war in Ukraine, the global investments in the drone industry were lower than in 2021, but still the total amount of investments reached […]
Every year, the “Financial Times” magazine prepares a list of the fastest growing companies in Europe and highlights the top 1000. In the latest ranking, Dronehub was […]
We can definitely say that 2022 was a breakthrough year for our company. The main celebration of the year was the Dronehub’s participation and victory in the […]